Sol Stetin: Immigrant, Labor Leader, & Humanitarian
- (2) travel brochures for Poland, 1990's
- Tourist Road Map of Poland
- (3) postcards, Lodz Poland
- Book: The Polish Americans, By Sean Dolan (1997)
- Photo: Interior of a Dye Shop with Dyers, Paterson, NJ, c.1930
- Booklet: Constitution and By-Laws. Federation of Dyers, Finishers, Printers, and Bleachers of America, Department of TWUA, CIO. Adopted May 1, 1942.
- Booklet (copy): After 141 Years: What Dye Workers have won in Two Successful Strikes, By Herman Wolf, 1935.
- Poster: "Working the Night Shift" By Ralph Fasanella (1978)
- Video & Pamplet: "The Uprising of '34"
- Photo: Sol Stetin, Union Business Agent, 1930's.
- Flyer: "To All Textile Workers..." TWOC, CIO, 1937
- Booklet: Constitution, TWUA, CIO. Adopted May 1939. Amended May 1943.
- Booklet: "Toward A New Day", TWUA, CIO. Post WWII Program of the Union.
- Booklet: Agreement. Employess of the Metropolitan (New York) Area engaged in Plain due & Machine Print Skein Dye- Ribbon Dye and TWUA, AFL-CIO, OCt. 1, 1955-Oct. 3, 1958.
- Photo: Officers and Executive Council, TWUA, AFL-CIO, c. 1956. President William Pollack (front row, center) and Sol Stetin, executive Council Member and Vice President (front row, far right).
- Photo: General Executive Board, 19th Biennial Convention TWUA, AFL-CIO, CLC, Washington, DC, 1976. Sol Stetin, General President (front row, center).
Textile Unionism, 1970's
- Video: "Norma Rae" (117 min.)
- Article: "The Real Norma Rae" by James A. Hodges.
- Poster: "Labor Music Festival dedicated to J.P. Stevens and United Farm Workers Boycott Struggles."
- Photo: Sol Stetin, Senior Executive Vice President, ACTWU, c.1976-1982.
- Booklet: Consitution. ACTWU, AFL-CIO, CLC, adopted 1976, as amended 1978.
- Five daily bulletins, "convention Unity," ACTWU. First Constitutional Convention, Los Angeles, CA, 1978.
- Booklet: " A Brief History of ACWU"
- Membership book, ACWU (Yiddish, 1918)
- Booklet: "The ACTWU Songbook"
- Letter ( copy) to Sol Stetin from Charles B. Rangel, Member of the United States Congress, 1976.
- Letter to Sol Stetin from Glenn Watts, President, Communication Workers of America ( CWA), 1976.
- Commermorative Plate: ACTWU.
- Photo: " Statement of the AFL-CIO Executive Council on Sol Stetin, February 20, 1978"
- Booklet: "This is the AFL-CIO
- Photo: Sol Stetin, Senior Executive Vice Presidnet, ACTWU, and AFL-CIO President Lane Kirkland, AFL-CIO Convention, WAshington DC, November 1979.
- Delegate Badge. AFL-CIO Convention, Washington DC, November 1979.
Textile Unionism Today: UNITE!
- T-shirt, UNITE!
- Cap, UNITE!
- Pin, "UNITE! for a fair contract"
- Booklet: Welcome to UNITE!
- Video: "UNITE! for the Future"
- Stickers, "NOt 1c fpr Sweatshops" Campaign.
- Book cover: "Kids Belong in School, Not in Sweatshops"
- Academic cap & gown of Sol Stetin, honorary doctor of humane letters, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, June 7, 1961.
- Photo: Sol Stetin, General President, TWUA, conducting class for union leaders, c. 1975.
- Brochure, Labor Programs. Insitute of Management and Labor Relations, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, c.1950.
- Flyer: "Sol Stetin Testimonial Banquet.Bricks for Labor Education" October 13, 1979.
- Booklet: Guide to the School of Management and Labor Relations, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, c.1990's
- Aricle: "Home of 1913 Paterson Textile Striker Designated as Historic Site", Textile Labor, July/August 1975.
- Photo: Sol Stetin and New Jersey Governor Thomas Kean a the opening of New Jersey at Work, a traveling program of the American Labor Museum, 1985.
- Photo: Sol Stetin, AFL-CIO Convention, 1986.
- Mission Statement, Ameican Labor Museum.