The American Labor Museum is proud to offer Distance Learning Classes on topics about workers, immigrants, labor struggles, child labor and more. These videoconferencing classes are available on a daily basis for your school, library and/or organization. Advanced registration is required.
To register, please call the Museum (973) 595-7953 or email email@example.com to request a date and time. You will receive a confirmation over the phone or via email. A pre/post teacher's guide/suggested classroom activities packet is also aviable upon request.
The fee per lesson is $75.00 for members of the American Labor Museum and $100.00 for others (45 minute session).
- The museum's video-conferencing equipment consists of a Polycom HDX and a monitor.
- The museum utilizes IP to connect with your school/organization's ITU standards-based systems.
- To ensure optimal connectivity, a test call is requested.
- Distance Learning Programs are also available via ZOOM.
- For more information about distance learning classes, please call the museum at (973) 595-7953 or contact us using our contact form.
The American Labor Museum/Botto House National Landmark received an operating support grant from the New Jersey Historical Commission, a division of the Department of State. Funding is provided, in part, by the New Jersey Cultural Trust.