The 37th Annual Sol Stetin Awards Gala, Nov. 20th
The American Labor Museum/Botto House National Landmark is proud to announce that this year's Sol Stetin Awards will be presented to Marie Blistan, President Sean M. Spiller, Vice President and Steve Beatty, Secretary-Treasurer of the New Jersey Education Association, Lawrence J. Hanley (posthumous), former President of the Amalgamated Transit Union, Hector Figueroa (posthumous), former President, Service Employees International Union Local 32BJ, and Vincent Lane, Business Manager/Secretary-Treasurer, James Kearns, Business Representative LU 1976 Andy Scala, Business Agent LU 1047, and Maria Foster, Business Agent LU 277 of the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades District Council 711.
The 2019 Sol Stetin Awards will be presented at the 37th Annual Sol Stetin Awards Gala on Wednesday, November 20th, 2019 at The Tides Estate, North Haledon, New Jersey beginning at 6:30PM.
The Annual Sol Stetin Awards Gala is a major fundraiser for the American Labor Museum. The Awards are named for Mr. Stetin who was president of the Textile Workers' Union of America (TWUA) and a founder of the American Labor Museum. The Awards' honor outstanding individuals for their contributions toward improving the lives of working people.
The general public is invited to attend the Annual Sol Stetin Awards Gala for $125. per person. A Commemorative Journal will record the names of individuals, businesses and organizations who make donations to the Museum. A Silent Auction is featured at the Gala, providing an additional opportunity to support the Museum and take home terrific gifts, artwork and collectibles.
Click for Directions to the Tides
- Patron Tables: $2,000 for a table of ten
- Sponsor Tables: $1,500 for a table of ten
- Individual Tickets: $125
Souvenir Journal Rates
- Back Cover (63/4"hx41/2"w) $2,500
- Inside Front Cover (63/4hx41/2"w) $2,000
- Inside Back Cover(63/4"x41/2W) $2,000
- Full Page-Gold 63/4"hx41/2"w) $1,500
- Full Page-Silver (63/4"hx41/2"w) $1,250
- Full Page-B&W (63/4"hx41/2"h) $1,000
- Half Page 3!/4"hx41/2"w) $500
- Quarter Page (31/4"hx21/4"w) $250
- Business Card Listing (15/8"hx21/4"w) $100
- Benefactor Listing (one line) $50